What is Brew On Premise?
Brew On Premise is where you make your own wine right here at the Pantry.
Each batch of wine makes between 25-32 standard 750 ml bottles. For a
$40.00 Brew On Premise fee plus the cost of the ingredients you will be handcrafting your own wine for as little as $4.00 - $7.00 per bottle. Mention our website and receive FREE customized wine labels.
1. Stop by The Beer and WineMakers Pantry to sample some of our available wines, ports, and ciders.
2. Make your selection and we will start the process with you.
3. Depending on your selection you will return 4 to 8 weeks later to bottle your wine. Wine kits will make anywhere from 25 to 32 standard 750ml bottles. Bring your own bottles or we have an assortment of bottles to purchase. Corks and all bottling equipment is included in the $40.00 fee.
4. Design your own custom labels if you so desire for a low cost of $ 7.95 for 30 labels or mention our website and you get them for free .
5. Some of our most popular wines are Australian Cabernet Sauvignon and Australian Chardonnay, Italian Pinot Grigio and Chilean Sauvignon Blanc, Chilean Malbec, California Lodi Old Vines Zinfandel and Stags Leap Merlot, and for those who like fruity wines - Peach Apricot Chardonnay, Cranberry Malbec, Orange Seville Sangra. Kiwi Pear Sauvignon Blanc and Green Apple Riesling. View our complete available wine list with pricing under the wine tab.
How long will I need to wait?
White wines and sweet wines take from four-six weeks before we schedule your bottling appointment. Red wines, especially the more full bodied varieties require more time, from seven-ten weeks before we schedule your bottling appointment. Appointments are flexible Tuesday - Saturday and usually take just under one hour per batch.
What is the alcohol content of the wines?
We have low alcohol sweet, fruity wines and ciders at about 7%, whites and reds around 12%, big, bold red wines at 14% and ports that reach 16%. One of the great things about making your own wine is you can control the alcohol percentage to some extent.